Now that I learned how to do it for myself, I teach other people how to become successful in the hair industry. Here are a few tips if you want to enter the industry.
1. Make sure you are dealing with a manufacturer versus a vendor. How to know if you are dealing with a manufacturer is based on the following
- a. Hair location- learn the hair hubs of southeast Asia. factories are more so located in hubs, while vendors are not.
- b. Factory capacity- a factory should be able to produce hundreds of thousands of kilograms of hair a month to the tons.
- c. Packaging production- a factory should be abe to make or provide brand packaging for you.
- d. Price of hair- price should be competitive to all factory pricing. you're looking for wholesale versus retail.
2. For more details, please visit my hair blog at www.hairbyakoni.com or visit my vlog at www.youtube.com/hairbyakoni.